12.6.08

how am i doing?

Been very, very, super lazy lately...especially since my big move to KL. ezooone@seweng's last post was exactly 17 days ago. My last few posts were nothing, except a few ramblings about football (which I had to post, since it involved Man Utd winning trophies! Star). Even the ongoing Euro 2008 doesn't entice me much, combining the fact that that dumb box (with Astro okay!) is not present in my house as yet. Sigh... Sigh

But this morning I found out that my good friend, Fadz, who's paraplegic, had set up her own blog. So all of a sudden I found that urge from inside to continue on. And here I am... Batting Eyelashes

Anyway, for those who are eager to know back home, life has been...okay. After barrely 3 weeks, the transition has been somewhat smooth. In the beginning it was quite complicated. Well, staying with relatives isn't as easy as it may seem. But once I moved to my present location, and got my car, things have at least become easier. Well, except for that increase in petrol prices of course! 40 percent?! At wits end

Here I have to get used to waking up early, and going to work early. Compared to driving out of the house 15 minutes before the 8 am back home, here I have to move out 1 and a half hours earlier! But as the days gone by, I have adjusted to time, and have found out that I can actually move out much later, and still reach office early, though fractionally before 8. Big Grin

The only problem here is of course, everything is money, money and money! Just like what Emelda told me. Looks like I have to work extra hard to move up the ladder as fast as possible, and rack as much money as I can, from this so-called oil company...hehehe... Winking

See ya people! Missing home...

1 comment:

Shemah said...

Izuann!! Wuaahh... good lah you've settled in already. Ala, kira KL is home jugak bah tu. :) Lagipun, ndak jugak jauh tu. It's only a ticket away. Hehehe. Anyways, glad you decided to continue on blogging.. But make sure you come back for the gathering ya!! Marah niii kalau ndak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails