4.5.08

i'm missing something!

no notebook

My last day was last Wednesday, one day before we 'Labourers' celebrated our day. My handover process went without hassle, though it's a bit difficult to explain 'a few' things to my successor. But nevertheless, all went well.

One thing though that I miss so much, at least at the mean time, is the absence of the laptop!!! ARGGGGHHHH!!! Yessss...all this while I have been using my company's laptop...huhuuuu...

Luckily there are a few options at home. My brother is back, so I have 2 notebooks to use. Thank you Abah! Hehehe...

I don't know, but I really feel like praying, hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow, an amount of money is there for me to buy a new notebook...or better still, there's notebook there by the time I open my eyes!

2 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

haha. kasian. tulah berpaling tadah. hehe.

Ratu Syura said...

Seweng!! Ambik award kau!! http://ratusyura.blogspot.com/2008/05/awards-extravaganza.html

Enjoy!! Hehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails