25.5.08

hello people...

Wow! Feels like I've been away from ezooone@seweng for ages! Sorry peeps, from the moment I handed over the previous notebook to the previous company, until now, getting on the cyberspace hasn't been a peach for me. I really have to settle down, yes REALLY settle down, before I can get a regular sniff on the blogosphere. And yes people, I am still alive...alive and kicking in fact!

The transition of life from KK to KL hasn't been that smooth. I've been here since the 14th, and up until now, my car hasn't arrived yet. Can somebody give me a clue of what's happening in Port Klang! I can't find a house...yet, but most probably soon. I think once I'm rid of both these problems, I can start to get organized, I should be okay. Because from there comes the internet, then the TeeVee, ASTRO, then the fridge, washing machine, iron, bed, and so on... Hehehe...note the order.

Oh yes, for those who had not realize, I'm in KL now. Started working with that certain oil company since 16th. So for those in KL, I'm here!!! I know a few who are here; Syura, Rafiq, Mel, Dan, Edna, Karulann, ummm...summore I guess! Big Grin

The transition into my new job though was smooth sailing. I am more involved in project management, so apparently my experience in my job beforehand helped me a lot. But can't be too sure, I have to be super-flexible, to also accommodate other scopes. Well, I am a 5-day-old employee, much to learn, much to expect.

So I guess my first post after weeks looks quite okay. Still haven't get the hang of it yet. But I'll continue posting, no worries. And to Syura, I know, I haven't collected my awards yet...kijap ahhh... Angel

*Distance makes the hearts grow fonder... Love Struck*

5 comments:

karulann said...

Haha... Welcome to KL...

yanti said...

Yep..."distance makes the heart grows fonder" and also makes your "iman bergegar macam kena kejutan elektrik"..heheheh..well, talking based on experience.

good luck!!!

osindak said...

all the best in KL, izuan! take care.. (jaga2 kena gegaran elektrik ah.. hehe)

halima said...

wah..izuan...missing u a lot lah...since u di kl ni mo reach ko pun susah...anyway...hope to get together again some time when u're back here...

atun.....

seweng said...

karulann heheh...yeah,thanks...

yanti kak izy,ngam ka tu?ngam bah kan...

osindak thanks osindak!hehehe...napa ada gegaran elektrik ah?gegaran harga minyak ada lah!GRRRRR...bergegar btul!

atun hehehe tun!jap ah...aku mo setel down dulu.masi kelam kabut lagi ni...byk geng2 aku blm kontek2 lagi ni...anyway,thanks for still remembering...

Related Posts with Thumbnails