4.4.08

there goes...

I'm currently in a midst of a meeting right now. There's a round table and a white board in my room, so they are fully utilizing my room as a debate platform. I got kinda bored, so I'm back at my table, to post this...hehehe! Big Grin

04042008395

I just realized that the 1st Quarter of 2008 had gone. So what have I achieved...ummm, nothing! Hmmm...not a good sign eh... Thinking Well, there was an election, which I was not involved. I didn't get to further my studies. There was a reunion, which I arrived late (there was not even a post about this!). Then there was the interview with Petronas. And I met some old friends, and new friends along the way. Besides that, nothing much. Hopefully the coming quarter will be more 'productive' to me. Happy

What about you? Have you done well? Smug

 

4 comments:

amy said...

ehh, what happen to your another goal as mentioned here http://seweng.blogspot.com/2007/12/defining-year-that-is2008.html? are we not going to get nasi minyak feast this year??

seweng said...

hmmm...u seem to follow my blog well.

the feast depends.a lot of factors have to be considered.

btw,which amy are you amy?

chegu carol said...

thats a good question.

now..what have i achieved in this first quarter of the year ah? *garu kepala*

seweng said...

tu la kan carol...wondering jgk kan...

Related Posts with Thumbnails