4.4.08

butterflies...part 2

This was last week. Today...

Me: Hello

Lady: Hello Izuan, this is Lisa. Ingat tak I pernah interview you haritu (Remember I interviewed you the other day?)
She was referring to my first interview at Petronas during last year's Ramadhan.

Me: Aaaa, ingat ingat. (Yes, I remember) God, it's starting again, I'm trembling all over!!!

Lady: Mmmm, macam ni. You ada resume tak? Yang ada gambar. (Do you have your resume? With photo?)

Me: Oh, ada ada... (Oh, I do...)

Lady: Good, can you email it to me...sebab bos I nak bawak pegi big boss kitorang la... (because my boss wants to show it to our BIG boss...)

Me: Ooo, boleh boleh...no problem...

Lady: Ok, can you send it by today?

Me: Sure, no problem, I can even send it now. Ada apa-apa masalah ke? (Is there a problem?)

Lady: Takde, sebab my boss nak pegi jumpa his boss, so dia nak bawak sekali resume tu. Because as you know, kita nak ramai orang. Kalau kene mintak banyak info tu, ada harapan la kot... (There's no problem. My boss his meeting his superior. As you know, we need reinforcements. If you've been asked for a lot of information, then your chances might be high) <--- Is that so??? Big Hug

Me: Oh ye ke...Insya-Allah. Mmmm, ok lah, saya email resume tu. (God-willing. I'll email the resume)

Lady: Ok...thank you.

Me: All right, bye...

Lady: Bye...

Do they do this only on Fridays? Mind you, I can't help it, I got so nervous, I trembled, even now! Laughing

The waiting continues... Waiting Nail-biting... Nailbiting But I can feel 'something' is getting nearer...but...shhh... Dont tell anyone

10 comments:

Jewelle Tan said...

I feel suspense too! Hope you'll hear good news!

bluecrystaldude said...

Good luck to you!

I am just dropping by from mangosteenskin after saw your picture there. Nicely done! :D

adexx9181 said...

Iz, wat is the update ?

emelda said...

All the best!!!

Shemah said...

Good luck!! boss gi bawak ke big boss tuu.... hehehehe! all the best..

Say laa.. if u get the job, will u be back for the Sabahan Bloggers Meet?? You better be!! I need a friend to party like a rockstar with! LOL!

seweng said...

jewelle tan Thanks Jewelle!

bluecrystaldude Thanks dude.do come by more often.

yeah she's good eh!

adexx9181 belum tau lagi azie...ndapa nanti klu ada crita tbaru aku post cerita dia... :)

emelda Thanks Mel!bgagar nih tunggu...kamu ambik sa d epot ah...mo carik rumah lagi ni...

shemah yeah bwk g big boss.bunyi mcm hebat,tp tgk2 tda papa...risau jgk kan.anyway thanks...

yeah sure i'll come...mintak cuti advanced tu...my 1st gathering,risau jgk kan,takut ndak dapat cuti...errrrr...mcmana ni ah?

osindak said...

all the best to you! hope you'll get it! *fingers crossed*

seweng said...

thanks osindak! :)

chegu carol said...

Blewing a clover leave for you for good luck. Hope you'll get good news on that. :)

seweng said...

eh carol...sampai sdh ur clover leaf...sa simpan d bilik sa...frame lagik...eekekeke...tengkiu...

Related Posts with Thumbnails