12.4.08

balik sudahhh...

I'm back! Actually I've been back here since last night. Glad to be in KK again, after all the hustle and bustle in KL (I wonder if I am really going to live there!), and the first thing I noticed when I read the newspaper this morning was that the almost-seemingly-impossible-to-finish flyover at Karamunsing is open to public tomorrow, after so many years! HAHAHA!!! FINALLY!!! Big Grin I guess my 4-day's absence at least brought something new in KK eh...

I have just finished blog-hopping actually. As usual, a lot of interesting posts in the blogosphere, which made me think, that life is so colourful, and blogs have made the colours meet in a piece of paper. Don't you think guys? Happy

While I was in KL, I took some time off to do some shopping at Braun Buffel in The Gardens. I had to take the chance because I had a 20% purchase voucher from Braun Buffel during my birthday month. Yeay! Tongue Then as the conversations with the salesperson went, she mentioned that they are going to open an outlet in 1 Borneo. Big Grin That's good! Which made me search all over for a list of tenants which will parade themselves to their adoring public in KK. I managed to find one, and when i went through the list, hmmm...not bad.

To my disappointment, few things were lacking though, there isn't seem to be a well recognized anchor flagship store in the list. I was expecting for Carrefour, Tesco, Metrojaya, Jusco, Parkson, Isetan, or anything as such, to fly their wings here in Sabah. Sigh... Sigh I could see Tune Store (The 1st in Malaysia, related to Tune Hotel, and of course, AirAsia!), and Giant (Again! This is their 14th in Sabah!), but nothing such as what I mentioned. Also there are no new bookstores, except another Times. An MPH or Borders can freshen things up. I hope the cinema will be excellent, to eventually and gradually phase out the existing GSC we have now, and make our movie experience better here in KK, right Dinoza! (Deep down inside I'm screaming for TGV! HAHAHA! Laughing). Hopefully these people will change their mind, and eventually make their way here.

3 comments:

impedius said...

Right ezooone! I thought of tgv too! hahaha...

Shemah said...

Urghh.. tell me about it! Tension tul.. sudah2 lah Giant tuuuuuuu..

seweng said...

impedius and shemah...kesian o kita ni kan...ada sdh shopping mall basar2,masi jgk deprived of the new things... *sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails