27.4.08

21/04/08 i've tendered... [pending post :)]

14012008178

Last Monday, on 21st April, after 3 years, 7 months and 21 days, I tendered my resignation from Maribumi Sdn Bhd on a one-month's notice. After cancelling off my remaining leaves, my last day working will be on 3rd May, which is this Saturday. It has been a pleasure working with Maribumi, as I was only a fresh graduate when they hired me. There were of course ups, and downs, but the experience was worth it. So as a tribute, this post is dedicated especially to all Maribumi Sdn Bhd's personnel, for whom I have been together since 30th August 2004.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

5 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Here's to a new job, a new place and a new improved life~!! Cheers!! :D

amy c said...

uiks ging...u resign oso kah?...just 3 years u work there?..me lagi la lama 6 years plus im here...hehehe...so, me wish u all the best in ur new place yah!

Rafiq said...

Congratulations! maybe we'll see you in KL! do let know how it is alright?

Zafe said...

Welcome aboard, love!

seweng said...

ratu syura syura...cheers back to you!meet u n rafiq there...

amy c yeah amy,i'm resigning oso...thanks for the wish...i certainly need that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails