18.3.08

time to cherish the old...

As much as I dream so much of owning my latest 'gadget craze', I have to get back to reality and stop dreaming. Hehehe...so I turned back to my damaged iPod. Actually only the screen was broken, so there might be a chance I can still 'listen' to it. Well, not to my surprise, it's still working. So at least now I can listen to my iPod again, except that I have to get back all the memories the sequence of the buttons to select which playlist I want to listen to. Well, at least! YEA YEA!!! Idea

Hmmm...they never had any screens back in those 'Walkman' days right! Big Grin

3 comments:

impedius said...

hahaha... Very true bro! No worries, I'm sure you'll get your next gadget soon enough. ;-)

Naughty Babe said...

hhmm.. biler sehhh wanna get one ipod for myself..

owhh.. hi!

seweng said...

impedius tu la kan...ada yg lama2 pakai la bah kan...tambirangggggg lagi mo yg baru...ekekeke...mcm byk usin!

naughty babe hullo...i left a message on your cbox.hehehe...boleh tu,kumpul ler duit...

both of you,thanks for menyinggah... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails