11.3.08

off to kudat!

I'm off to Kudat today, for work, but not overnight. My last trip outstation was a good 3 months ago when I went to the East Coast (Remember the accident? In Lahad Datu?). Yups the map above shows Kudat, the left ear. For those who are familiar with the map of Sabah might be able to understand. It's also where Simpang Mengayau, the Tip of Borneo is. Will I pay a visit? Nah...I don't think so, too much time to kill. Have to rush back to KK! Maybe I'll go on a weekend, later.

I might be going to the East Coast again in the next few days, to get a clear idea of how the work is going on there. Happy So, adios! Wish me good journey. See all of you again in the blogosphere, tonight. Have a lot to report, but haven't had the time, especaially since after the election. *sigh*

Wave

5 comments:

emelda said...

Tip of borneo is another place wher ei want to visit..tapi tidak saja pernah sampai sampai sana sia ni..cis!

Have a safe journey!

JACQ said...

Have a safe trip! :)

seweng said...

tengkiu mel and jacq... :) nanti kita buat trip ramai2 ah mel g mengayau...

Shemah said...

ya ya!! go plan! I've never been too... :)

seweng said...

:) bah apa lagik!ada sapa2 mo angkat tangan jd pengerusi?

Related Posts with Thumbnails