27.3.08

my not so weekend... (21/03 - 22/03) - Part 3

I didn't do much in KL Sentral. After having a much needed meal at McDonald's (starving!!!), I took the SkyBus to LCCT to catch my flight back to KK. It was rather early, but my watch showed 5:32 pm when I boarded the bus, so I guess it's okay because I don't have to wait for so long. Remember my flight back to KK is 9:25 pm.

I had to buy time, so I bought Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. It was good. I recommend it.

25032008389

I waited, until I felt the time is appropriate to check-in. Just as I finished my checking in, astaga!!! The guy behind the check-in counter told me that the flight kena retimed lagi 2 hours!!! 2 hours and 20 minutes! To 11.45 pm! Kering la ni!!! Kalau telur menetas sudah jadi ayam! Huhuuuu...So kasian... Crying

By the time my flight was announced for boarding, I had finished The Alchemist, had an Esprit (Orange & Tangerine), and chicken lasagna in The Coffee Bean. Plus numerous visits to the loo, and unsuccessful attempts to the internet, through KLIA Wi-Fi. I was too tired already when I boarded the plane, I straight away dozed off. When I woke up, it was caused by a shudder, signalling that the plane had already touched down in KKIA T2.

Hopefully, my journey was worth it. Praying

2 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

wah, bangas lah ko di epot ni? hehe.

email me regarding ur arty request ok. mangosteenskin@yahoo.com.

seweng said...

wahhh cptnya ni post kena komennnnn...

iya...bukan lagi bangas...berulat sdh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails