25.3.08

my not so weekend... (21/03 - 22/03) - Part 2

I reached KLCC at around 8.20 am. I thought I was early. When I reached Level 36 (yes, the interview was conducted on Level 36), there were already all of the other candidates, except another 2, me being one of them. One of them was actually there since 7.30!!! Wow, surely they were serious!

Before the actual 'Structured Interview' began, we were all brought into one room where we were all shown a video on what Petronas is all about. It is there where I learned one thing about Petronas; Energy Received, Energy Returned, Aspiring People, Everywhere. Thinking

Why is it called a 'Structured Interview'? It is because the interview is divided into 3 parts; Ability Tests, Case Study, and the normal interview itself. Whew, mind you, they were hard. Guess what my case study topic was...'Publicity and Privacy'. What the!!! I have a blog, do you consider that as looking for publicity? Do I have to mention that I blog to the interviewers? Ekekeke...

The tests were predictably tough, and when you add the time constraint, it becomes harder. The case study, hmmm...had to please the interviewers, but how do we cope with devious publicity and privacy issues in the 'World Wide Web' age? Nevertheless, I thought I did well, so now I'm just hoping for the best in the next 10 to 14 days time. Hope for the best, expect the worst. I'm just grateful for the chance I got to even be shortlisted and be called for the Structured Interview, everything else after that is the will of Allah SWT. Angel

When the interview finally ended, I realized I was the only candidate left in the room. Man, I was grilled by the interviewers for 2 hours! And it was already 3 pm. I went straight out to window shop at Suria, before taking the LRT to KL Sentral.

Hehe...haftogo, they're closing the office, will continue tonight...see ya! Big Grin

7 comments:

emelda said...

eh turun kl but diam diam...apala you ni...heheh. I hope everything goes well at your end. :D

mangosteenskin said...

bila mau continue nih

seweng said...

emelda ndak kan la mo bgtau satu dunia sa p kl...lg pun skjp jak bah mel...nanti la klu lama2 sa p sana i tell u.mo tny him about this...ekekeke...

mangosteenskin hehehe...sorila lambat manggis...byk yg menghalang bah these few days...

Jewelle Tan said...

Wah! Interview at Petronas. Hope we hear good news :-)

seweng said...

yeah jewelle...i hope so too... :) can't wait to know the results...

emelda said...

hahahahha...gone doggy style??? hahahahaha...Bah next time datang bagi tau..mana la tau panjang umur terjump ajuga kita di sini. :D

Sudah ada good news ka belum?

seweng said...

mmm blm lagi mel... :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails