28.3.08

butterflies...

Hahaha...Laughing

I'm trying to avoid it, but I can't say that I entirely forget about the phone call I am supposed to get from a certain oil & gas company. I know I would jump when I see numbers that begin with the prefix 03, followed by 2051, flashing in my handphone screen.

So this morning, the call came...

Me: Hello
Lady: Hello, can I speak to Mr. Muhammad Izuan
Me: Yes, speaking
Lady: Yes En. Izuan, I believe you have attended our interview session in KLCC last Saturday
Me: Oh, yes yes... (DOH! Doh)
I don't know why, but for some reasons butterflies were all over the place, not only in my tummy, but everywhere; tummy, chest, veins, nerves, brain everywhere!!! I could feel I was trembling!!! Nailbiting
Lady: Mmm...okay Mr. Izuan...
Yessssss...this is the moment I've been waiting for!!!
Lady: Mmm...we can't process your application because you haven't submitted your latest resume...
Shit! Sooooo anti-climax!!!At wits end Hadn't I?! OMG!!!
Me: Alamak, really...
Lady: Yes, I think you forgot to leave it with us the other day. We have all the other documents, EXCEPT your resume.
Me: Oh, okay, is there anything I can do... Confused (Is that even the right question to ask?)
Lady: Yes, can you fax it to us, or easier still, can you email?
Me: Oh sure, I'll do that as soon as possible. What's your email address?
Lady: Ummm...you can check the email I sent to you for the invitation.
Me: Oh yes...okay, I'll send it to you...
Lady: Okay, thank you. Bye
Me: Bubbye...

WHAT!!! The waiting continues... Waiting Nail-biting... Nailbiting

2 comments:

impedius said...

All the best bro!!!

seweng said...

hahaha...buring bah tmpt aku kerja ni ja...mo cari angin baru...kwang3...

Related Posts with Thumbnails