6.1.08

the 'hidden' me

I was going through the blogs when I realized both Jacq and Syura's posts were regarding a quiz, a same quiz, which I found quite interesting, and I duly tried. Happy Bloggers 'exaggerate' eh Syura...is it? Hehehe, it's a good pointer for bloggers out there! Anyway, here's the result...

The Part of You That No One Sees

You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
You like other people to depend on you...
In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.

Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.

Hmmm...not sure if I can agree with the hidden qualities in me, the 'underneath it all'...am I really? I don't know Syura, but I think I chose the wrong jpg image in the quiz, coz I found none of pictures really appealed me...hmmm... Thinking

4 comments:

Shemah said...

Hmm.. that's interesting..

Well, that's the reason why they call it the part of you that no one sees. Things that even YOU can't see about yourself.

Anyways, I thought that about myself too when I saw my results. But deep down, unconsciously, that may just be exactly who I am. Will post it tomorrow, though.. :D

seweng said...

eheheh...yeah...that was what i realized also...its something u can't see kan

but i dont want take people's burden,i have enough burden for myself ody!!!isshhh!!! :P

Ratu Syura said...

it's true what shemah said.. everyone has an image that we wanna portray to ppl. sometimes when we put up an image for everyone to see and lama2 we believe in that image of ours until we almost don't even know our true selves.

of course la you don't wanna carry other people's burden but then again, you might always be doing that unconsciously..

seweng said...

hahaha...is that what i've been doing lately???carrying other people's burden?ekekeke...ok la ba jgk kan...serving others...dpt pahala... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails