16.1.08

i need money...more and more money!

Since I am leaving for the overseas, I believe my budget has to be tightened a bit. The fact that I am going there using on our own (our = my family and I... Crying), without any subsidies from the Government, made things harder. So I need extra income!!! I am glad that I got hooked up on blogging after being influenced by some of the few blogs I used to stalk! Tongue

Now I also found a way get extra income which is to blog for money through blog advertising. This is where Smorty comes into the picture. All you have to do is register your profile and your blog in Smorty, and wait for the approval. Once your blog has been reviewed, and approved, then your job is to post your unique, interesting opinion on the advertisers' campaigns which are available daily. Your posts are then reviewed, approved, then voila! Payment will come to you on a weekly basis.

Hmmm...cool eh! I'd better start now, have to bulge my bank account. Besides finishing my Masters, I'm also getting married! So I need money...more and more money! CIAO! Winking 

6 comments:

Dazeree Joan said...

tell me, who doesn't need money? lol.

seweng said...

hehehe...true2...but now i need more money...more than ever...the urgency of it... ;P wakakaka...

PapaJoneh said...

I need more more more. More than during my study. With 3 kids, 2 houses to pay, a car... aduuuhhh.. pengsan!

seweng said...

hahaha...life is always hard kan...especially nowadays,smua harga barang naik...but that makes life more colourful kan...

lankapo said...

yup, smorty pay u well.
fast approve and quick payment.

seweng said...

wakaaka lan..mmg dia byr cpat...tp aku tak dpt2 lagi assignment baru,tension btol ahhh!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails