18.1.08

i lost my ATM card!!!

I was hoping to withdraw some amount of money this afternoon after the Friday Prayers, when I realized...the ATM card was no where near me!!! Refusing to give up, I went all the way back home, looked for it everywhere, but to no avail. It took me a while, before finally I managed to gobble up everything, digest it in my mind and accept that I'd lost it...I LOST IT!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! At wits end

I hate it...it means only one thing, you HAVE to replace it. Or else you will be 'pokai' for the weekends! And replacing it means to go back to the bank, look for A parking space (notice that HUGE, BOLD CAPITAL 'A'), then had to wait for your turn in the bank, and when it's FINALLY your turn, you have to fill up some forms, change the PIN number, register for your online banking back again... Sigh And all my grumbles were proven correct, I had to look 30 minutes for A parking space, 30 minutes to wait for my turn in the bank, 20 minutes to settle everything. What's left to do is to change the PIN number and reregister for the online banking... Waste of time!!! So angry now!!! Angry 

9 comments:

JACQ said...

Oh no, that's too bad. And you couldn't remember where you lost it summore? That sucks. And yes I also agree with you, going to the bank is such a pain in the a**!

seweng said...

yeah jacq!!!i was grumbling the whole day!my day's mood was really spoiled,it effected my activities!and i think sweet was not so happy about it...sorry sweet,couldn't help it... :(

chegu carol said...

yeah..i dislike the 'find parking space' part as well.

seweng said...

sigu...ko imagine sana sagunting bah itu bank...arggghhhh!!!

Dazeree Joan said...

i know understand perfectly hw you feel. last year, i lost my purse along with my ic, atms, and everything inside twice in less then a year. i hate the procedures! and it was soooooooo embarrassing the second time around.

seweng said...

OMG joan really!twice in a year!d kuching ka tu?hmmm...i miss kuching pulak...

Shemah said...

Oh, man! That just sucks! So, i take it that everything's settled now?

seweng said...

yeah everything's settled...thanks... :) buli sdh berabis kasi kluar duit!!!WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!

Dazeree Joan said...

yep. twice within a year. in kch. 1st picked-pocket. 2nd time-robbed from my house. incredible huh? that was last year's story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails