23.1.08

Heath Ledger...

246491

Heath Ledger is dead? Today, my usual morning was rocked by the death of Heath Ledger. I remember him vividly through the movies 10 Things I Hate About You, The Patriot, A Knight's Tale and Brokeback Mountain. No cause of death is determined, but apparently it was suicide or accidental OD, because sleeping pills were found next to him. It is quite surprising because I have never heard of him being in the news for wrong or depressing reasons. There were some isolated cases, especially with the journalists, but other than that, I don't think so.

Nonetheless, Hollywood is deprived of another very talented actor. What a waste. Details here...

3 comments:

Shemah said...

I feel so sad lah.. so heartbroken.. :(

chegu carol said...

One of my heartrob...so sad. I thought u were kidding when i read this.
so sad.

Dazeree Joan said...

i was so shocked. i initially thought it was some kind sick joke. u know.. malaysian punya thing always put up controversial titles on magazines like "Umie Aida lesbian?" or "anu bin anu kahwin". And when u read up it's only a damn film their doing.

i so love ledger on film!

Related Posts with Thumbnails