15.1.08

engineers anyone?

Due to my imminent resignation from my company, anyone interested in filling the vacancy I create? Big Grin

We are a local telecommunications company currently doing fiber optics installation and maintenance throughout Sabah. Besides that, we also carry out other related works especially in the telecommunication field. 1 post is on offer that is Engineer (Telecommunication). The requirements are:

  • Degree in Engineering (any discipline will do, but Electrical Engineering is an advantage)
  • Application from fresh graduates are very much encouraged
  • Willing to work during odd hours, odd days
  • Able to comply to strict timeframe (really strict! this is telco industry! The timeframe is sometimes...impossible!)
  • Funny, able to socialize with various group of people...like me! ekekeke... Tongue

Anyone of you interested? Please write-in/phone-in/fax/email to:

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
No. 20A, Lot 1, 1st Floor, Lorong Burung Keleto, Off KM 9,
Jalan Tuaran Bypass, 88450 Inanam

Tel No: 088-432571
Fax No: 088-432572

maribumi@tm.net.my

Send your complete resume, stating your phone number, current and expected salary, and a recent passport-sized photograph.

Shortlisted candidates will be notified immediately. Candidates will go through strict selection process, in cold room, stern interviewers...NO LAH...just the normal interviews and certain evaluation. No worries, for you guys out there, we have pretty girls here (ei, this is the place I met my future wife okay!), and for the ladies, if you are looking for hunkies, this is the place to be! Winking

Hehehe...I hope this is a sponsored post, but at least I'm doing my bit for the company which has done a lot to me.

2 comments:

PapaJoneh said...

wah la weii.. engineer pulak kau this... punya best.
but respect u still want to help your ex company. baguslah gitu. Ada positive comment nanti.

seweng said...

wakaka...tdala PapaJ...bsa2 jak...ya,mo jgk tolong2...byk sudah jasa diurg nie sama sa...mana tau karma kan...ko tny c MrBadak,dia pernah dtg tu interbiu cni..kan bos?ehehehe... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails