13.1.08

australia?

map-of-australia

Finally I've decided to call it a day and made one of the biggest decisions (yet!) in my life. Remember my IELTS test? Remember my ramblings about quitting my current job and move on? Well, at that time I have not yet decided whether I want to further my studies or not... So the 'should I, should I not' game went on until recently, when I myself was very sure about the decision that I was going to make.

If everything goes well, I'll be leaving for Australia in February (tentatively, in the 3rd week of February) to do my Masters in Engineering in the Queensland University of Technology (QUT). It was not an easy decision to make, considering that this will be my first time leaving the country for a long period, and leaving behind everything that I cherish, albeit for a while.

Although it's a '10 months only' course, but I hope more is yet to come during my time there, because I intend to build up a career there. But that of course, always depends on how life there tastes like. I have few friends working in Australia, so I might want to ask their opinion first.

So there you go people, life goes on. I hope my decision is to better my life, and everybody around me. Do pray that everything will work out for me there. Happy I'll be updating ezooone@seweng as usual, keeping in touch with my friends out here... Winking

10 comments:

kak izzy said...

wannn...

that is SUPER COOL!!!!congratulations. i know it aint easy to make that decision. QUT di Brisbane ka?

seweng said...

yups yups...its in brisbane...i was supposed to go to the same uni last time remember...

i'm planning to migrate but i think i have to see the situation there first lah...so if i really do migrate,then hopefully my wedding could come earlier. :)

chegu carol said...

No need migrate lah...nanti kurang voter time election. Hehehe...

Ratu Syura said...

whatever path you choose for your life, i wish you all the best!! have fun there dude! :D

seweng said...

chegu carol: hahaha!tgk keadaan dulu lah bos...lagipun i don't really believe in malaysian politics,so no harm in not voting...tda calon yg sesuai..ekekeke...

ratu syura: hehehehe...thanks syura...ko lawat2la aku sana nanti...ui bila mo kluar2 nihhh...

Shana said...

congrats!bah jangan lupa jemput kawin ok?ehehe good luck in brisbane.:D

seweng said...

hehe...ok ok...nanti sa jemput kawin ah...

Jewelle said...

Good decision. Get it done with before you settle down. All the best down under!

seweng said...

thanks jewelle...will update u and everybody here... :)

chegu carol said...

believe it or not...i have not do my part on the voting either...haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails