30.1.08

australia? NOT!!!

For those of you who have been following ezooone@seweng, you know from my previous posts that I was supposed to go to Australia in February. Well, the plan has been cancelled. That means I am NOT going to Australia. Crying Apparently, there was a technical problem on the financial side so I was not able to come up with the adequate funds to finance my expenses there.

So, here I am, staying in the beautiful City of KK, with my beautiful friends. Heheheh... Big Grin Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Maybe there's something good in store for me. Yeahhhh!!! Carol, don't forget our mini gathering during the holidays ah! And no, I'm still not participating in the upcoming elections. Talk to the hand

P/s: That means no vacancy in my company also. Refer my previous post here. Well, it's cancelled! Heheh...

6 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

must be better things awaiting you here, dude. who wants to go to australia? hehe.

JACQ said...

Oh no. That's too bad.. But like you said, maybe there's something in store for you here instead for 2008 huh? :)

seweng said...

manggis, jacq, yups yups...hopefully there's something good here for me...like for example...DUIT!!!WAKAKAKA!!!

Dazeree Joan said...

too bad. mesti smua urg sdh sedia mo bade farewell kan...anyway all the best for the things to come...

seweng said...

daz...bkn jak diurg yg ready mo bade farewell,me oso ready sdh mo bade farewell to them!!!hehehehe!!!

Jewelle said...

I'm sure there is a silver lining in this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails