21.12.07

zodiacs...

I got read this in an email recently. It's the chain email thingy. But I am never intrigued by chain emails so I never forward them to anyone, bikin semak email jak. Anyway, what struck me was the content of the email, about your zodiacs. I'm not really into this kinda things (zodiacs, horoscopes, numerologies) but it hit me that most of the things said is quite....true...hmmmm...fishy eh...Thinking

ARIES TheDaredevil
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

'EXTREMELY impatient' and 'Short fuse', that's really me! OMG! How did they do that! This is so mystery...

Now, let's see how my Sweet is doing...

CANCER - The Protector
Moody, emotional. Maybe shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

I'm not sure if she hides her true characters, but only a handful of them are correct...hehehe...so the zodiacs ndak ngam jgk la kan...but yang 'Pretty' tu betul la...hehehe...Winking

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails