13.12.07

to park, or not to park...

Every Sabahan knows that our Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is currently undergoing massive facelift, to cater for the ever-growing tourism industry in Sabah. And I'm sure everyone is proud about it. But have you ever wondered why do we have to pay for the parking at KKIA? Sudah la lubang2, jauh dari terminal, kalau panas berhabuk, kalau musim hujan kotor, basah kuyup lagi. I don't know whether this is just empty ramblings or whinings, but I think it is something worth pondering right? Thinking

6 comments:

ArMs said...

nanti teda duit mo bayar bikin tutup tu lubang2 sana heehe.

seweng said...

hehehe...yesterday early morning my mom went there to send my granny.dia tdk bole kluar.apparently org yg jg booth tu rupanya tertdur dlm booth...errrrr...

mArMaLaDe said...

em..actualy the KKIA@MAB staff pun byr jg tu parking. as i know, itu Metro Parking pnya company yg dpt duit..hehe..kalo sa xsilap la.. :)

Shemah said...

that's whyyy... be a true sabahan and double park! LOL! well, i'm not the driver, only the drivee... heheheh.. so it doesn't matter to me.. :D

seweng said...

marmalade-->hehe...KKIA@MAB staff pun mo byr???sian...kutur la kereta diorg tu evryday kan...yeah i think its metro parking oso...

shemah-->itula...mo jgk double park,tp ndak pasal2 kena maki hamun,sial hidup aku spjg hayat...

Layne said...

Thats why I never park there. I hentam double park or side park at the temporary pick up for arrivals. Kalaulah ada polis mesti I gaduh... especially at night,sudahlah jauh, heels pun tenggelam, nanti I kena kidnap macam mana...? HAHA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails