12.12.07

penampang bypass...

Just now, as I was driving Sweet back home to Kandazon, we saw an accident between a Kancil and...........a horse?! Yup, to those who are familiar with the Penampang Bypass will realize that sometimes there is a herd of horses running across the road, especially (yes, especially!) at night, macam cerita Horse Whisperer...

So, when I was approaching the accident spot (just after the new CKS), I saw rather dark objects moving rapidly on the road. Since it was quite dark, I could only see their glistening body/skin under the streetlights. My only guess was 'HORSE!', or rather 'HORSES!'. As I approached nearer, I saw a horse lying on the road. A white Kancil was just in front of the 'dead' horse, with it's windscreen broken into pieces. The driver was a lady, and although we were still in the car, it can be seen that she was visibly shaken. Of course la, basar o tu kuda!!! OMG!!! SurpriseImagine, driving on a highway, suddenly a horse just popped up at the corner of your eyes and you have no choice but to hit it at full speed. I was actually touched/sad Sadwhen I saw the horse lying on the ground. I didn't even think about the driver!!! Hishhhh...what is wrong with me?!

Well, life goes on, we drove on, and sent Sweet back home. Hehehe...guess what. On my way back, using the same road, I passed the accident spot again (of course la bah! Doh) I saw the horse sitting on its tummy already. YEAY!!! Sudddenly I felt a rush of happiness filling up the air around me...hehehe...hopefully everything will be okay, and that also includes the poor lady with the Kancil. Praying

So people, this serves as a reminder also. Drive carefully. Ingatlah orang yang tersayang...and the kudas...hehehe...

P/s: Sorry people, would love to have some photos for this post, but didn't have the opportunity to take any...

1 comment:

aunty kel said...

hehehhehehhehehe... kasian itu lady kan... tapi kan... kasian lagi itu kuda.... tapi kan... aunty kasian lagi sama itu kancil... sabab... itu lady kena repair kancil itu.. jadi kancil tu akan jadi NEw kancil..hehehehheheheh... lawak ka Ejuan.. ketawala... ketawala....

Related Posts with Thumbnails