16.12.07

moviesss...

Well, my IELTS tests went smoothly, and it ended at about 4 pm, with a 2-hour's break in between for lunch. The tests were divided into 4 parts; Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Imagine, in the last part of the test, the Speaking Test, I was asked to speak about my favourite book when I was a child...errrrr, as far as I remember, I never had a favourite book when I was a child! So I had to create stories, and in the end I managed to give a good account on myself, not only during the speaking test, but the entire tests. I need a Band 6 to qualify, I think I just knicked it.

After that Sweet and I went to the cinema to watch I Am Legend.

i_am_legend.sized

Another good thriller. Another movie regarding a medicine goes horribly wrong. A typical Will Smith act, and another of his child is also in the movie. This time his daughter Willow. I particularly like the part when he came up with the mathematics on the world's population.

The night before we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Very Satisfying! Go watch it! Nuff said! Big Grin

alvinandthechipmunks1_small

5 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

a little too late for good luck i think...anyway...r u going somewhere? do share with us ur test results, ok.

seweng said...

thanks bos...nah its not too late...the results only out on the 28th.yeah,im going to queensland this feb...to study...huhuuu,sob sob...

Bads said...

hey hey!!

i found you!!

looking forward to seeing you over for Xmas :)

Ratu Syura said...

I am Legend best kann! Kudos to Will Smith man! It's not easy bringing life to a movie when you're the only one in it. Plus Samantha! :P

seweng said...

iya...siuk tu i am legend...tp ttekannya aku mula2 masa c sam tu mateyyyy!!!!!in the end c will smith mati,lg la aku tensen!!!!!!!issshhhhhhh...nasib jgk best la...

Related Posts with Thumbnails