8.12.07

Kota Kinabalu... Home...

I finally reached KK at about 4.30 pm. My journey back from Tawau began at 7:30 am, together with the Celcom Timur personnel. After reaching home I headed straight back to the office to check some things and picked Sweet up at Wisma Merdeka. Then we watched the movie The Golden Compass at GSC. So frustrated why is it not shown in Cathay...hmmm... Anyway, the movie was OK, but the ending...well, go watch yourself lah, I don't want to turn into a spoiler. But the feelings at the end reminded me of a certain movie, of similar genre.

The Golden Compass

After that we went to Anjung Selera at Tanjung Lipat because Sweet was craving for her favourite sate there. Then balik...hmmm...United beat Derby 4-1, heheheh...selingan...GloryGlory!

2 comments:

JACQ said...

Hey my friend and I might go and watch this movie tonight! Hopefully jadi lah..

seweng said...

:) hopefully jadi la kan...but i am still wondering why is it not shown in cathay...

oh yeah,i saw u n wei chuen the other day at kfc karamunsing...didn't i tell you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails