31.12.07

a defining year that is...2008...

I was away from ezooone@seweng for a while due to the 'lost-of-mood' syndrome. Besides the Christmas greetings on Christmas Day, my latest post was not until, last night! Sorry guys for being ignorant.

So, today I made blog-hopping as a priority. Though it's working day today, but everyone was so into the festive season, you find it hard to actually concentrate on your work. Besides, it's half-day today, so...

There were many things that I have missed, but it's not that I was not expecting it. Carol and Jacq was in Kundasang, Carol had an 'unforgettable' Christmas, Kate forgot about her wedding anniversary (Kate!), Jiej was reminiscing the past 365 days we are going to leave, Twigs and fiance had an 'encounter' with a king-sized bed sales person, Shana had fish and chips in Secret Recipe, and Syura just watched The Kingdom (what?!). There are other blogs which I haven't visited but I'll give my time for that later in the day.

Tomorrow is 2008! OMG that's so fast! I remember getting involved in the water-gun war at Mia's house, and tonight they're having it again! And it feels like yesterday! So what do we expect from 2008? Well, it's Euro 2008 in Austria and Switzerland, and of course the Beijing 2008 Olympics. How I wish I'll be there... Also the not-so-unknown General Election is coming up. Fuel price is not going to be any lower, interest rates are rumored to increase significantly, 1 Borneo will be opened, as does Times Square, the new KKIA will be in use, and HOPEFULLY, the Karamunsing Fly-over will finally be completed! There's also the All Saints Batch '98 Reunion in February! Wow, so many things to look forward in KK in 2008!

As for me...hmmm...what's in store for me...Thinking I think I am obliged to the fact that 2008 would be the crucial year for me in terms of defining the path of my life. My resolutions are simple; 'To Do Masters, Get Married', whatever the sequence is. I think the assemblage of words are enough to get anybody motivated to work harder in 2008.

To actually study again is a real big sacrifice you have to take, once you have digest the fact to you are already working, and to go overseas is an even greater challenge.

And getting married, well, there's no need to enlighten you people. We all know what that means. That's one of those ultimate sacrifice in life! That means ikat perut! But as long as I know who I will be with, and what I am getting myself into, insyaAllah everything will be fine.

I'm in love, no doubt about that. And everyone who knows me well enough realize how much I am really into my other half, JJ Cerroline Juni. It's not a question of fact or fiction, it's a question of when, and how. I Love You Sweet, with a capital 'L'...I always will...

At midnight later, we will draw the curtain, leaving 2007 well behind us. But the memories will remain intact in our hearts. Some good, some bad, some happy, some sad. Highs and lows, smiles and tears, the norm of life, part of the learning curve. There are every reasons to things that happen. To my family, apologies from your humble son and my only brother for any wrongdoings. To all of those I have hurt, failed, thousands of apologies also. To those who achieved the achievable this year, got married, engaged, got new addition in the family, got promoted, graduated, passed his/her exams in flying colours, bought new car, house, land, shoplots, won jackpot (ekekeke!), etc...CONGRATULATIONS!

So we welcome 2008 and also 1429 Hijrah, which falls on 10 January. Hopefully it'll be a good year for us and all humankind.

P/s: Thanks to Syura, Shemah and Jacq. You guys were the reasons I blog... Winking

8 comments:

JACQ said...

Happy New Year to you too! :)

Shemah said...

Awww.. "so touch"!! LOL!

Well, as long as u keep blogging, we'll keep reading.. And what's wrong with your RSS feed, I couldn't add u to my google reader. Hmmm..

Anyways, happy New Year to you and your "Sweet"! MAy you both achieve everything you guys have dreamed of. :D

CheerS!
Shemah

seweng said...

jacq thanks jacq!how was yours?

shemah :) thanks...what about my feed?it's http://feeds.feedburner.com/ezoooneseweng.just in case...

Ratu Syura said...

Everybody say Awwwwwww!!!

'Touch'nyaaaa!! Hahaha!!

Well, in the first place sorry for not hopping over to your blog more often than I should. Since aku ni kira kau punya blogging inspiration, patut aku datang la more often to show my young padawan how it's supposed to be, right! Haha..

Anyways, happy 2008 and may you have a great one with more blogging stalkers! LOL!! Cheers!!

JACQ said...

WC and I were supposed to join friends at Blue Note, but backed out at the last minute cuz too tired lah. So in the end just stayed home and watched the XMen marathon for the 3rd time lol..

seweng said...

ratu syura hahaha padawan...that's nice...r u back here in kk?can meet up if u want,since ben liew is oso here...

jacq uh?tired?on new year's eve?hmmm...that's weird...ekekeke...

amy said...

huhu....bang izuan r u gonna end up ur relationship dis yr.....its 2008 will be our family history yeah.??OMG at last...InsyaAllah...pray for u bro hihihih...anyway hepii new year and may ur dream come true but not tht dream u'll get much money suddenly.....
huhauhauhauha....

seweng said...

:)yeah...hopefully...but i still want that money thingy tho...

Related Posts with Thumbnails