23.10.07

recession...

Just finished our meeting in the office, and you know what was the greatest piece of advice I got from my boss during the meeting? No, it's not "work harder" or "increase productivity" or "cut unnecessary expenses", but to "think carefully before using your credit cards, don't use it excessively", and "do not buy car now", and to "do savings". The reason? Next year is the best year for economic recession, since next year is the 10th year anniversary of the last recession. So that means interest rate will be increased.

So, it's phewwww, I already have a car, and darn, I still have my credit card(s)!!! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I suggest we heed the advice lah. Any financial advisors out there? Please advice...

1 comment:

Layne said...

U know if really next year happens, that means I have to clear my credit card debt in 1 1/2 months. Impossible... boo hoo hoo...

Related Posts with Thumbnails